Thursday, April 5, 2012

current activities, winter 2012

This winter I will continue teaching our first year introduction to international development at Trent University, Human inequality in global perspective. I will also do my graduate teaching, Development economics, on the Master's in Development Practice Program at Emory University, Atlanta, USA. My administrative responsibilities as Chair of the Department of International Development Studies will continue, particularly in light of the academic planning exercise now being undertaken by the University. I will continue my advisory work for the Gender and Economic Policy Management Initiative of the United Nations Development Programme' Gender Team. This will see me travel to once more to Korea as well as the Middle East. I will also finish the revisions to my current paper on contextualizing land grabbing in the developing world, and return to my as-yet unfinished manuscript, Hungry for Change? Farmers, Agrarian Questions and the Global Food Crisis. It will be busy.

No comments:

Blog Archive